Flowers in SAU campus

SAU campus is one of the best of all the campus in Bangladesh. It has a beautiful view and a good amount of trees all over the campus. Specially in the winter season there are plenty of flowers of various spices are available here. Do you want to see some of those? Yes, I am posting those, but as I don't have a digital camera or high definition camera I am gonna upload my mobile pictures. I will try future to provide good quality pictures for you. Thanks for reading this, enjoy...

A beautiful red Dhalia
White Cosmos flowers 

slightly different
Mix of red and white makes it more beautiful : Dhalia

Dhalia : different them the previous

Dhalia: slightly pink, looks more beautiful
Dhalia: slightly pink, looks more beautiful

yellow gladiolus, like it?
Gladiolus : yellow gladiolus, like it?

yellow Marigold flower
Marigold flower

A Marigold flower
Marigold flower

A tuberose stick
A tuberose stick